Declutter Project #6 - Organizing So I Can Move Forward

A very short message today.

I had hoped to be much further along at this point, but what has happened was health issues, depression and now, a mess that I have to clean up and organize before I can do any more decluttering.

I have very little space to do this project, and the more boxes I pull down, the less space I have. I now have boxes cluttering my living room and bedroom, and I can hardly move in the bedroom, because there wasn't much space in there to begin with.

So today is "organize the organization" day. I'm going to have to take boxes out onto the patio to make space to reorganize so I can get into the bedroom to do any further decluttering. Not fun, but necessary to complete this thing as quickly as possible.

I'm going to try to get enough out of the bedroom so I can move the large table in there and use it as a work bench. All the bending over is really causing me back problems, causing me to have to slow down and rest a lot, which is eating up time. It will be worth the trouble to try to get this done in the next couple of days so I can have a better work area.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts