I'M BAAAAACK! Hello, from Gainesville, Florida!


It was a long, long journey of 27 months, but I finally made it back to Gainesville! YAAAAAAY! I've learned a lot along the way; about living with incompatible people, getting fat and lazy and my need for space, fresh air and a place to garden.

I am in a temporary place until August, so I will soon be posting regularly here again, talking all about my journey to find the perfect place for myself and my cat. We both wish already that we could stay here, because this is the most beautiful house, with lots of bright, sunny windows.

I am going on a journey to weight loss and better health, which I should have done long ago. I just got lazy, but this move proved to me that I must take better care of myself. First thing will be a morning walk every day (once my muscles stop screaming from the move). I'll also be eating healthier, bicycling and getting back into my yoga and tai-chi. There is a lovely park next door, so I can literally do my exercise in the park if I want.

I'll be posting lots of pictures -- once I find my camera - so you can follow me on every step of my journey. It's going to be fun, and I hope informative, so you and I can learn together how to MAX THE MINIMAL!

And oh yeah, GO GATORS!

Comments

Popular Posts