Going Insane!

My landlord decided to "surprise" me by installing central heat, which is a good thing, but not right now. I can't really work well because I can't get into my bedroom until they finish cutting the hole and installing the vent in there. So I've set up in one of the rooms full of boxes, which is very uncomfortable and not conducive to getting much done.

I have enough problems right now with work. Writers Domain has little to no work, so everyone is scraping what they can from sites like Textbroker and CrowdSource, leaving little to no work for the rest of us. I'm doing the best I can, but I have a lot of bills to pay come the 21st of the month, so I'm going to be working impossible hours just to make a few hundred dollars before then. I was hoping to make enough to save some toward my son's plane ticket in December, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen -- nor will buying any furniture or getting the house set up. There is only so much I can do in one day without damaging my health, like I had to do when I was forced to move so quickly twice in three months.

So here I am, putting up with all this noise when I need peace and quiet. If he had just given me a few days notice, I could have arranged to catch up and take a few days off, but he just sprang this one me -- "Surprise!"

I have to be out of the house tomorrow morning, which I don't want to be because I don't like leaving people in my house alone. I may not be able to do what I was going to do. I surely will not be able to go to the farmers market today as I had planned. I have to stop thinking about this, because I am really getting angry now.


Comments

Popular Posts