The Sears Lemon Appliances and Crappy Customer Service Saga Continues


First, if you haven't been reading about this saga previously, look to the right and read the previous posts to catch up with the insanity that ensues when you try to get Sears to actually replace a lemon appliance.

I knew, and told my roommate, that the "fix" of adjusting the feet on the refrigerator, would not last, and I was right. Nothing they do fixes the problem because... 

THE DEFROSTER ON THIS DAMNED REFRIGERATOR IS BROKEN!

It has NEVER defrosted properly. They replaced some motor somewhere along the line, because it wasn't cooling at all. We keep telling them that the freezer doesn't defrost when it's supposed to, but of course, they find some reason to blame it on us (see part 3).

My roommate is sending in a complaint as I write this, and we will keep sending in complaints until they fix it permanently or replace it. They have spent so much on service calls for this one appliance, they could have replaced it already with one that actually works.

More to come, I'm sure. Stay tuned.


Comments

Popular Posts